By using this Bitcoin ATM Kiosk, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- You are using this Bitcoin ATM Kiosk for your own personal use only, and you not under the control or direction of anyone else.
- You are the true and rightful owner of the Bitcoin address you are using.
- You are not using this Bitcoin machine or purchasing Bitcoins in violation of any federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
- All Bitcoin transactions are final and irreversible.
- The owner of this Bitcoin ATM Kiosk is not liable for any loss or damage that you may incur in connection with your use of this Bitcoin ATM Kiosk.
- No government will ever demand Bitcoin payments through a Bitcoin ATM Kiosk.
- You are responsible for your own record keeping and tax consequences of this transaction.
Important Information About Procedures for Conducting Transactions
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law may require us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who conducts a transaction involving the sale or exchange of virtual currencies.
What this means for you:
- When you conduct a transaction with us, we may ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you, including your Social Security number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
- Refunds are never guaranteed. In the event that we are able to offer a refund, there is a 10% administrative fee, meaning that in addition to the transaction charge, we will refund 90 cents for every dollar that is being refunded, and the refund will be denominated in Bitcoin. There are no guarantees whatsoever that we will refund any funds, for any reason.